skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
1 Degree and 22 Minutes North of the Equator
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Chiang Rai and the White Temple
After the hill tribe, Dan and I explored Chiang Rai (on my birthday!). I must say, a pretty sweet birthday...
White Temple: the most impressive temple I've seen in SE Asia.
After the White Temple, we motorbiked to a waterfall outside of the city.
I was excited!
Went for a swim (a little chilly).
We met some local Thai friends along the way! We taught them "bullhorns."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(14)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
▼
March
(5)
Back to Thailand... Chiang Mai!
the Gibbon Experience
Chiang Rai and the White Temple
the Lahu Hill tribes...
Scuba!
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2007
(11)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
About Me
Kevin William Shaw
View my complete profile
Subscribe
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
1 Degree and 22 Minutes North of the Equator
Loading...
No comments:
Post a Comment